Me In Fire Safety
About
About me
Hi, my name is Antoine Hébert, I'm 18 years old, I'm studding at Montmorency College. I have been studied for 3 semesters in Social Science, now it is my first semester in Springboard to a DCS. I want to change of program I want to go in Fire Safety. This program will prepare myself to become a Firefighter. In this program I will learn how to put out a fire of course, I will learn a lot of other things like first care, how to evacuate a building in fire and thing like that. To be accepted in this program it's hard because only 150 students is accept on 400 application. That's why I'm studding now in another program this year I will apply for the third time.
About this blog
In this blog I will talk a lot of things include in firefighter world. I will talk about quality you must need to become a firefighter. Moreover, I will talk about what you need to do to apply to l'IPIQ (l'IPIQ is the school for the DEP). I Will show you how to apply and where find the list of document you need to send to l'IPIQ. I will explain the test you need to pass to become a Firefighter and how you can prepare yourself for it. I explain what the job of Firefighter is, because a lot of people think the job is only put out fire. The last thing I want to show you is some incredible stories about some firefighter or some stats. If, I make a mistake in my text and you want to help me you can contact my be Email at heberta73@gmail.com. To make sure my blog has the least mistake I will use Virtual Writing Tutor.
Comments
Post a Comment